We offer hot-rolled sheets manufactured using the quarto method exclusively by European manufacturers. We supply sheets of standard and strict dimensions (also protected against corrosion) - designed for specific projects according to individual customer requirements.
Thickness : 5 - 300 mm,
Width : 750 - 3000 mm,
Length : 1000 - 16000 mm
Dimensions and tolerances according to PN-H-92200, EN 10029, DIN 1543, ASTM A6, ASTM A20. In our assortment you will find tank and boiler sheets made of fine-grained and alloyed steel that meet the requirements of the standards:
- EN 10207, EN 10028-2, EN 10028-3, DIN 17155, PN-H-84024
- EN 10113-2, EN 10113-3, EN 10028-5, DIN 17102, ASTM A20, PN-H-84018
- ship category 235, 315 and 355 with acceptance by ABS, BV, DNV, DNV, GL, LRS, PRS classification societies and cryogenic NV2-4 with acceptance by DNV.
- made of corrosion-resistant steels meeting the requirements of EN 10155, ASRM A709 and PN-H-84017.
- for large diameter pipelines meeting the requirements of EN 10280 and API 5L regulations
- tempered construction 18G2AVspec and 14HNMBCu E690T, special Bw11, 35GS and company grades HCT 280, HCP 620 and HCPS 890
- abrasion-resistant in company grades HARTPLAST380 and HARTPLAST480
- constructional standards meeting the requirements of PN-H-84018, EN 10113-2, EN 10113-3 DIN 17100, DIN 17102, PN-H-84020, EN 10025